Activities in Napier
Local Area Ahuriri Village
Breakwater Apartments are situated in a prime location across from a safe and sandy swimming beach. We are just minutes walking distance from the Ahuriri seaside village and Napier's central city and Marine Parade. Your stay here means you will get to enjoy the amenities that both areas offer.
Below are a few attractions that you could enjoy during your stay at Breakwater Apartments:-
- Restaurants, bars and cafés.
- Tranquil boardwalks and cycleways.
- Hire a bike on Marine Parade and enjoy a leisurely cycle.
- Art deco city walking tours.
- Fishing and sailing clubs are located on the inner harbour.
- Fishing Charters.
- Hireage of kayaks, windsurfers, canoes and paddle skis, optimist yachts, bodyboards, surfboards and wetsuits only 5 minutes drive away at Pandora Pond.
- National Aquarium of New Zealand.
- Ocean Spa heated pools.
- Quiet local boutique shopping in Ahuriri Village or the central city.
- Local art galleries.
- Children's playgrounds in both Ahuriri and Marine Parade.
- Skatezone Park on Marine Parade.
- Rock pools on the foreshore.
- Cape Kidnappers gannet tours.
- Hawke's Bay Farmyard Zoo.
- Over 40 vineyard wineries are located within 20 minutes drive.
- Wine tours.